The nuttiest, musical cult film of all time rockets back from 1975. We screen the film, sing the songs, and show off our favorite local Rocky Horror performers. Tighten up your garters, come up to the lab, and see what’s on the slab!
A few things to know:
Betty O’Hellno and others bring LIVE burlesque, drag, raunchy performances, and more throughout the movie! 18+
Come early! Grab a cocktail, a toss pack, game rules, and make sure you get a good seat.
Toss Packs ($5) include everything you need to toss/snack on for Rocky Horror.
Costumes Encouraged! You can win tickets to performances, cocktails, twinkies, and more!
You are welcome to bring your own supplies for Rocky Horror, BUT please DO NOT THROW FOOD! It’s winter time and we don’t want any extra little creatures in our theater…
NOTE: If you have never seen The Rocky Horror Picture Show before we recommend checking out the plot line. Alien Transvestites aren’t for everyone…
Covid Safety Policy
- Vaccination Status:
- Visitors may enter our building without showing proof of vaccination.
- All audience ages 18+ entering the theater space for performances, screenings, workshops or other theater-based gatherings are requested to be vaccinated against Covid-19. We ask that you bring a copy of your vaccination card or a photo of your card as proof of vaccination status. If you have chosen to avoid vaccination due to religious or health exemption, please have proof of a negative Covid-19 test within 48 hours of entering the premises.
- Masks: Please wear your mask during your visit unless you are actively consuming a beverage. Masks are required in all areas of the building, including the gallery and theater.
- Food/Drink: A limited bar will be available for purchase and consumption prior to and during theater-based events. Outside food and drink is prohibited.
- Spacing: Fire code capacity in the Creative Alliance theater is 250. For performances throughout the summer we have capped capacity at 50%. Starting September 1, 2021, we will be at full capacity. Even at reduced capacity, we are a small venue and physical distancing will be very limited. You will likely have fellow audience members sitting directly next to, in front of, and behind you, at a distance of less than 6 feet.