Despite the many challenges of the past year and more, there is still plenty to celebrate and a lot going on at the Peale this spring. Join us for a special online event to catch up on the Peale’s progress with the renovation and to make a final push to close out our capital campaign, all while supporting the preservation of our National Landmark building – an anchor institution in Baltimore for more than 200 years!
With your donation in any amount to the Peale’s Capital Campaign, we’ll be delighted to send you the link to the event. The program starts at 5:30pm and includes:
1. Virtual hardhat tour of the Peale’s renovations with architect, Walter Schamu, and the Peale’s Board Chair, “Chick” Chickering.
2. Highlights from recent exhibitions:
- Redefine/ABLE at the virtual Peale
- Rights and Wrongs at Carroll Mansion
- Kim Rice: Inheritance virtual tour & catalogue
- Wendy Lewis sings at the Peale
- Pouring Light at Carroll Mansion
3. What’s coming:
- Q&A about the Accomplished Arts Apprentices “arts-force” development program with its founder, the Peale’s Artistic Director, Jeffrey Kent.
- How Art Saved My Life” – program preview with Jeffrey Kent
- Juneteenth celebrations with the Griot Circle
4. Talk back: From 6:30pm, join Peale staff and architects for questions and conversation about the Peale’s renovations and plans for the future!Eventbrite