Baltimore Concert Opera’s popular performance series Thirsty Thursdays at the Opera kicks off with aspecial Oktoberfest event at Baltimore City’s own Zion Lutheran Church, in their outdoor garden! Calling all opera newcomers and opera aficionados alike: enjoy top professional opera singers performing operatic and musical highlights, paired with beers that have been specially planned to go with the music. Detailed beverage and musical descriptions will be posted soon!
BCO is committed to Building Community through Opera in our wonderful community of Baltimore! We are thrilled to be partnering with Zion Lutheran Church, a community leader and historic landmark in our city.
Please call 443.445.0226 to inquire about our 10% discount for groups of ten (10) or more.
• Tickets: $29 ticket ($35 at the door).
• When: Doors open at 5:45pm, performance begins at 6pm
• Duration: The performance will end around 7:30pm
• Where: Outdoor garden of Zion Lutheran Church, 400 E Lexington St, Baltimore, MD 21202
• Parking: Free parking is available at Zion Lutheran Church (spots are limited).
• Translations: All music is sung in its original language, but not to fear if you are not fluent! English translations will be available for download during the event on your smartphone.
• Seating: Although there will be some seating available, this is not a sit-down event. We encourage our guests to admire the stunning garden and explore the winding path. If you require seating because of a medical reason, please make this request known when booking tickets.
• Good to know: Baltimore Concert Opera does not promote underage drinking. Thirsty Thursday patrons must be 21 years of age or older.
• Vaccination Policy: Important notice: Guests who wish to be admitted to this Baltimore Concert Opera production, though outdoors, are required to be fully vaccinated. Please visit our SAFETY page for complete information.Learn More