Join Our Team
Part-Time Position: BmoreArt Connect+Collect Gallery Coordinator
BmoreArt seeks a part-time employee for approximately 20-hour a week position as Gallery Coordinator for the Connect+Collect gallery space and program.
Connect+Collect founded by Cara Ober and Jeffrey Kent, is powered by BmoreArt located at 2519 N. Charles Street, Baltimore, MD 21218.
Criteria for a successful candidate:
· Strong administrative skills, attention to detail, and the ability to keep accurate documentation, spreadsheets, and event planning
· Ability to engage and communicate effectively with diverse audiences, both in person and in writing, clear communications through emails, press releases, helpful if candidate can do public speaking, and writing about art exhibitions
· Experience working with visual artists or in a gallery setting, so curatorial experience is not required but preferred
· Reliable transportation
· A schedule that adheres to set gallery hours each week
· The ability to maintain regular communication with artists, guest speakers, event venues, curators, and patrons of the arts
Pay is commensurate with experience, but will start at $16/ hour
Please email the following materials to email@example.com by February 20, 2020 with C+C Gallery Coordinator in the subject heading:
· A Cover Letter describing why you are the best candidate for the position and why you are interested in it
· A resume/ CV with relevant experience listed
If you are selected as a semi-finalist, we will email you by February 20 and ask for two professional references. After this point, you will be invited for an in person interview with Jeffrey Kent and Cara Ober.
Thank you for your interest! We look forward to working with you.